Monday 25 June 2012

Inspiration!

Inspiration is what I believe to be a huge part of every artists life. While I was in Uni, my lecturer told me there was no such thing as art block...So, I made it my mission to make my work space as inspiring as possible. I've always wanted to have my own proper room or rather studio to work in and now having moved house, i have my own space <3
So! It's super important to me my will to draw and ideas never dry up which is why how I set my room up is what I consider crucial! Sadly, we had a leak the other day and it went all over my desk, my laptop, printer and so on. Thankfully, nothing was damaged but it did mean I had to move my settled space round all over again. I countered the 'bad leak feelings' by moving everything around and putting up my posters!


No comments:

Post a Comment