Tuesday 8 February 2011

Manga Studio?

Well a lovely artist suggested the program to me today <3 http://jatzulam.blogspot.com/ That's Jatzu's blog spot, feel free to go check her out, she has a fantastic style. One I really admire, its so lose and flowing yet at the same time refined and the line work has such depth to it!

Anyway, I was told Manga studio was able to produce better line arts then regular old photoshop, so as we speak I'm downloading the program now and I'll give it a go. I'll see how it works out and let you know how it works out. Feel free to share examples of any of your Manga Studio work here! It's the free trial by the way ^^

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I got a feature =D Thank youuuuu! Also I hope that you enjoy your play with Manga Studio =D Look foward to see what you come up with whilst trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying it so far, I see what you mean with the lines! They're so crisp! I think you export image to save them by the way....

    ReplyDelete