Friday 11 February 2011

Music? Background noise?

So while you're putting pen to paper, what do you have on in the background?
Is it your favourite band of all time? The favouite band of the moment? Or classical music? Or sound tracks to games or films? Maybe its even it's a film or the T.V, though I don't see Jeremy Kyle being too inspiring for all you artists out there.
I'm curious, what keep you going, or is it just silent...

Personally, I can't work in silence, it's always background music, or a film, mostly, Studio Ghibli or Final Fantasy Soundtracks. So go on, fill me!

1 comment:

  1. If I'm creating, say designing a new dragon or creature, I NEED my music.
    If I'm lining, silence is better. Can't have distractions cuz I'll do something retarded, mess up the lines and have to start again.
    And for colouring, doesn't matter. Whatever's going, I'm normally too taken with Photoshop to notice. My podcasts keep me entertained :P

    ReplyDelete