Wednesday 9 March 2011

Drawings and the like!

So, even with the release of Pokemon it hasn't managed to stop me drawing, even though now all I wish to do IS draw Pokemon >< I've always loved their art style, so simple yet so cute, I'm especially loving N in this game. However I've not been neglecting my pen and paper although I cant say the same when Final Fantasy DuoDecim comes out!


Firstly, I finished the second page of the Mainframe Comic, written by Marc Jones but illustrated by myself then managed to get a few doodles in, one of my character Remy and one inspired by Alphonse Mucha, a lot of people are surprised to hear me say I'm a fan of Mucha's work, alot of people take one look at me and simply think 'Otaku' and believe all I know about is Manga artists and such, but you'd be surprised.


No comments:

Post a Comment