Thursday 3 March 2011

A Thanks To Renny

Oh my gosh! I was so surprised when I came onto to find I'd been mentioned by a lovely lass - Renny!
Renny and I are both in the BJD hobby and know each other through a forum called Angels Unlimited, its where the cool UK/EU people with dolls hang out. She left such a lovely comment about me I was honestly touched, so yeah, Here's a little shout out back!
Renny has the most beautiful dolls I've ever seen as well as being a polite, friendly and lovely lady. Any one who is a friend of hers is lucky! I loved her random fact of prentending to be a zombie when eating strawberry jelly, classic, next time I have jelly I'm going to do it honour of you!
(Go check her out here! http://rennybaelentyne.blogspot.com/ )
I was awarded a stylish blogger, go me <3

But I've also a tag to answer back to, 7 facts about myself, okay well. Here we go;

1) I'm Welsh, and damn proud of it too. Yes I had daffodils in my flat on Saint David's Day and yes, I can speak welsh too!

2) I am TERRIFIED of spiders. They are Just greedy, 8 eyes, 8 legs, why? why do you need so many you evil evil spiders.

3) I love to sing though I'm kinda shy I'd love to have the confidence to do Karoke one day

4) I'll only eat carrots cut in sticks, and the only time I'll ever eat circles is when my Nan Kath makes them.

5) The only parts of me I like, are my ever changing hair, my eyes and my tattoos.

6) I taught myself to sew and find it very enjoyable and relaxing

7) I have a huge soft spot for smile.DK. I probably shouldn't admit that publically.

Anyway, hope my facts gave you a laugh, ladies and gents if you fancy doing so, go ahead!

And thankyou Renny, for making what was otherwise a shit day, pretty damned bearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment