Sunday 15 May 2011

Update and New Art

So where have I been?

No where. That's actually the truth, physically I've not been any where however mentally I've been working on getting out of this pit. Some days are better then others. Other days are lower but hey ho. That's how it goes right?

But anyway, I've new artwork up and new face ups going up as we speak, well type rather. I'm currently hooked on my DS with FF Tactics tee hee.
I really miss my friends, I'm alone here but I'm getting used to it. I've got some wonderful doll friends who I meet once a month, which I have a guest in my doll family at the moment. He's so sweet I'm quiet falling for him myself tee hee. But Kim, god bless her, actually went to the trouble of buying me FF IV The Complete Collection on my PSP just as a cheer up.thankyou.
Then the lovely Lulu sent me a plushie.
Oh which reminds me I can sew dresses now. Lulu helped me and I went to my grandmother and begged her to help xD So expect a lot of dresses soon ^_^

Peace and love to you all, thanks for sticking with me <3

And just for that I'll give you an Art of Shadows preview/teaser!

2 comments: