Thursday 26 May 2011

Us Un Ltd

I’m currently getting my website up and running but in the mean time, you know how I like to do lots of things at once!

Us Un Ltd is a fantastic  group of young people who have the drive to set up a project called ‘The Getaway’ The aim of the group is to help promote advice and information to people who are at risk of homelessness. It has also been nominated for the Philip Lawrence Awards Network, showing the very best of the team’s dedication in Flintshire. Not only that the Us Unltd are going from strength to strength as the ladies, Cat, Steph and Shaneice recently won the  Inspirational Young Women Award!
There are many charities and causes that people are able to support these days but having faced dire circumstances myself and this being a close to the heart, close to the home cause I’m pledging myself to assist in any way I can.  In order to help raise funds and awareness Us Un Ltd have a shop in Flint where they sell goods made by their staff and volunteers.
Here you can find there Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment